In consideration and as a condition of being allowed to participate in the services and activities, including, but not limited to, trampoline park / arena access, trampoline dodge ball, high performance arena, obstacle course, trampoline basketball, freestyle, trampolining and tumbling training, fitness classes, toddler court and toddler sessions, slack line, trapeze, trampoline courts, foam pit activities, Multi-Sports Football Pitch, café and snack bar access and any other related activities (collectively referred to herein as "Activities"), provided by Rush (Birmingham) Ltd and any and all other persons and entities acting in any capacity on its behalf (collectively referred to herein as "Rush UK"), I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. I confirm I am over the age of 18 Years and the Person Listed above.
2. I declare that by signing this agreement on behalf of a child under the age of 18 years, I am the Child’s Parent or Legal Guardian, or I have obtained explicit consent from the Childs Parent or Legal Guardian to complete this Waiver on their behalf.
3. I agree that I will carry out the activity in accordance with the instructions given in the Safety Briefing Video and Activity Rules at all times whilst on the premises.
4. I agree to wear at all times any safety equipment, including Rush Non-Slip Jump Socks on the Trampolines.
5. I will comply with any Height, weight and Age Restrictions specified by Rush UK. The current weight limit is 17.5 stones/ 111Kg’s
6. I confirm that I am good physical health and have no medical conditions that may affect my ability to partake in the Activities.
7. I confirm and understand that Rush UK requires participants that have had or currently have a medical issue and/or disability which may affect their participation, to receive confirmation from a medical professional that it is safe to participate.
8. I accept that the Activities that I intend to partake are potentially dangerous and carry a risk of personal injury, including severe bodily injury.
9. I agree to carry out Activities within my skill level and comply with all instructions given by Rush UK staff.
10. Prior to commencing in the Activities, I will remove all jewellery, mobile phones and other valuables.
Rush takes the wellbeing of all Staff and Customers seriously. Following COVID-19 we have carried out several changes within our business and meet all regulatory guidelines. For further information on what we are doing to help reduce the risk of transmission please ask a member of our Team or visit https://www.rushuk.com/need-to-know/coronavirus-advice.
If you or any member of your household or bubble has shown COVID-19 Systems within the last 7 days you must not attend our premises and follow Government Guidelines. Refunds will not be given if you ignore this agreement and participate. If symptoms occur before the booking, Rush will provide a voucher for a new visit. Refunds in vouchers will only be provided.
I acknowledge that I have read and fully understand the above.