This is a legally binding document. Do not sign unless you wish to be bound by its terms.
In consideration and as a condition of being allowed to participate in the services and activities, including, but not limited to, trampoline park / arena access, trampoline dodge ball, high performance arena, obstacle course, trampoline basketball, freestyle, trampolining and tumbling training, fitness classes, toddler court and toddler sessions, slack line, trapeze, rock wall, trampoline courts, foam pit activities, café and snack bar access and any other related activities (collectively referred to herein as "ACTIVITIES"), provided by Rush (Birmingham) Ltd and its agents, owners, officers, directors, principals, volunteers, participants, clients, customers, invitees, employees, independent contractors, insurers, facility operators, land and/or premises owners, and any and all other persons and entities acting in any capacity on its behalf (collectively referred to herein as "RUSH UK"), I hereby acknowledge and agree to the following:
1. I am a competent adult aged 18 years or older.
2. In so far as this agreement is signed by me on behalf of a child who is under the age of 18 years I confirm that child's name and age is printed above and that I am the parent / guardian of that child or where I am not the parent / guardian of that child I certify that the parent/s of that child have granted permission for me to assume responsibility for that child ("Responsible Adult") and for me to have the right to sign this waiver and release of liability agreement on their behalf.
3. I acknowledge that this agreement will be used by RUSH UK and will govern my actions and responsibilities whilst participating in the ACTIVITIES.
4. My involvement and/or participation in the ACTIVITIES is voluntary, and I am acting under my own free will.
5. I acknowledge that participation in the ACTIVITIES may be physically demanding and that the risk of injury from the ACTIVITIES is significant, including the potential for serious bodily injury, permanent disability, paralysis and loss of life. I also acknowledge that such risks cannot be eliminated entirely without jeopardising the essential qualities of the ACTIVITIES and that while particular rules, equipment and self-discipline may reduce the risks, the risk of injury does still exist.
6. I acknowledge that there is potential for risks and dangers that may not be obvious or reasonably foreseeable at this time.
7. I agree to accept and assume all of the risks of participating in the ACTIVITIES, including by way of example and not limitation, any and all risks that may arise from the acts and omissions of other participants in the ACTIVITIES.
8. To reduce the risks I agree to follow the rules established for participation in the ACTIVITIES, including the rules posted in and around the RUSH UK facility and on the RUSH UK website, and all instructions given to me by RUSH UK before and during my participation in the ACTIVITIES, including, without limitation, on any safety videos that are playing in and around the RUSH UK facility or on the RUSH UK website.
9. I confirm that I have read (and/or have had read to me), understand and will follow the rules established for participation in the ACTIVITIES and the reasonable instructions given to me by RUSH UK.
10. I confirm that I will watch the RUSH UK safety video and agree to follow the rules and guidance presented therein.
11. I certify that I have no medical conditions or health concerns that make it dangerous to participate in the ACTIVITIES in a safe manner for myself or others and that if I have any concerns in this regard RUSH UK has been informed or will be informed prior to me undertaking any of the ACTIVITIES.
12. I accept sole responsibility for my own conduct and actions whilst participating in the ACTIVITIES.
13. I agree, to the full extent permitted by law, to waive, release, and discharge RUSH UK from any and all liability for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft or actions of any kind which may hereafter accrue to me as a result of participating in the ACTIVITIES.
14. I confirm that I am 100% liable for all medical expenses incurred as a result of any injury or property damage during my participation in the ACTIVITIES.
15. I consent to receive medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness as a result of participating in the ACTIVITIES.
16. I agree that entering into this agreement indicates permanent waiver and release of liability. I understand that this agreement will be kept on file for future visits. I understand that if I wish to revoke this agreement I must contact RUSH UK and obtain their agreement to such revocation in writing.
17. I understand that this waiver, release of liability and image release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of England and Wales and agree that if any part/s of this agreement are held invalid the remainder will continue in full force and effect.
18. I agree that this agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales and that the venue for any legal proceedings shall be the courts of England and Wales.
19. I agree that this agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales and that the venue for any legal proceedings shall be the courts of England and Wales.
20. I am aware that whilst at Rush (Birmingham) that Rush Trampoline Parks Ltd cannot accept any responsibility should I or the person I am signing for appear in the background of another customers' photo or video at the park which may be shared online by them.
21. I am aware that Rush Trampoline Parks Ltd will store personal identifiable information about me/the person I am signing for such as name, address, date of birth for the purposes of accounting and insurance.
Customer booking data is stored on GDPR approved third party payment systems for accounting purposes. We do not store customer payment data.
I CERTIFY THAT I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENT. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT AND I SIGN IT ON MY OWN FREE WILL.
BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOU ARE EITHER AS RESPONSIBLE ADULT OR A PARENT OR GUARDIAN OF A CHILD PARTICIPANT AND THAT YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND THE INHERENT RISKS OF USING THE PARK.